- After Percolating for 6 Months, the Illinois Cannabis Regulation & Tax Act Has Finally Arrived
- Why Fear of a 2020 Recession Is Receding
- Could a Solar Mandate Come to Florida?
- Are Local Regulations Hindering Your Construction Company? This Proposed Amendment Could Make Things Worse
- The Problem With Lobbying for a Single Goal
- Outside Forces Could Slow Construction Growth in 2020. How Will You Be Affected?
- The FIU Bridge Collapse Could Change the Industry
- Cotney Construction PAC Created to Support the Industry
- Florida Lawmakers Place Limits on Affordable Housing Requirements. But Is It Enough?
- Legislative Issues Related to Workers’ Compensation in the Construction Industry
- Understanding the Sealed Bidding Process
- What Is Your Opinion of E-Verify?
- Bulldozing Through Congressional Gridlock With a Construction Lobbyist
- 3 Tips to Land More Public Projects
- 3 Examples of Ongoing Lobbying Efforts in the Construction Industry
- How a Construction Lobbyist Can Be Your Voice
- Two Recent Legislative Changes in Florida That Could Impact Your Construction Business
- Everything Contractors Should Know About Construction Lobbying
- Cotney Construction Lobbying Advocates for the Construction Industry
Cotney Construction Lobbying, LLC does not provide legal services and any statements made on this website are intended to apply only to non-legal, lobbying services.